Reading? Really?

Reading? Really?
Reading is to brain what exercise is to body.

By-The Wise Guy, With A Wise Eye

If you are here reading this then you are one of those who didn’t turn off after reading the title "READING!"

Confusing, isn't it?

There is a general disliking towards reading. If I ask you to read a comic, some of you may give it a shot. But if I ask the you to read a novel, most of you would say ‘Oh! Reading? A headache.’ ‘This book has 300+ pages, I can't imagine reading even 10 pages.’

I was also like most of you guys, I hated reading.But they say reading is contagious, and I had my first hand experience when I became friend with an avid reader. 

I was so lucky that the first novel I read was Percy Jackson.


I read the first book, then second part, then third and I did not rest until I read all five parts. Not even after that, I read the second series. Now I cannot remember how many novels I have read so far. 

If you are a reader then you would like reading any piece of literature. And reading this would be fun for you, in fact in reading anything you would face no problem.


But being non-reader you would face many problems. Like not understanding twisted math word-problem, not getting what is explained in a text book, or not being able to write good answers and essays. Whether it is science or social writing good answers really matters.     

Students face a lot of problem when they don't understand their textbook and so they need a tutor. 

Reading is just like other hobbies. It is a very good source of entertainment which offers you more benefits than watching a T.V.

Increase in concentration and vocabulary, reduction in stress and tension, are the well known benefits of reading.

But the lesser known facts about readings are that it increases your intelligence, boosts brain power and makes you a, Superman! (Just kiddingπŸ˜ƒ)

There's a reason snuggling up with a good book (and maybe a glass of cold drink) after a long day sounds so appealing. Research suggests that reading can work as a serious stress-buster.  



If you are looking to read go for paper back. Research also suggests that reading on a screen can slow you down by as much as 20 to 30 percent. Anyways it is so much fun to read a printed book.

But if the libraries around you are closed and you are just not ready to invest your money then you can get free PDFs of almost any book.

You can find your next favorite book on goodreads.  

So just take a book in this summer, sit back on your couch, have a cup of coffee and enjoy!



A Funny Quote: A cop pulled me over and told me "Papers", so I said "Scissors, I win!" and drove off.😝

Thank You for reading, or did you just scrolled till the bottom?

My Youtube channel Originals Rockz

Comments

  1. Good efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool(better than anything I could have done), but, maybe you could be a bit less casual in the first paragraph, and please, add an 'e' to the 'wise', it looks like 'wis'. But good, this will convince people to read and then, the world will be filled with readers!
    Ciao!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing out the errors. And I hope that more and more people choose to be readers.... A world filled with readers is a peaceful world filled with intellectuals.

      Delete
  3. Very well written. ☺☺☺
    .
    .
    .
    A quote for you 😏
    .
    .
    .
    The more that you read, the more things you will know. πŸ˜‰

    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. ✈🚁🚘🏭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well writtenπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts